- Collection of personal information
We collect your personal information directly from you and indirectly as a result of your relationship with us. We collect any personal information necessary for the purposes of complying with the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006.This information also helps us improve our services to you, customize your browsing experience and inform you about additional products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
You directly provide us with the majority of information we collect. This information includes your contact details, including:
The information we collect indirectly from you includes your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider (ISP), time stamps and transaction history. Should you close your account with us, Supertrader will retain your information to the extent required by law.
- name, address and contact details;
- e-mail address;
- tax file number;
- Bank account details; and
- Identification and verification information.
- Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties and Regulatory Bodies
In order to support the financial products and services we provide to you, we may share the personal information described above with third-party service providers and joint marketers not affiliated with us, including:
We may also be required to provide your personal information to the Australian Securities & Investments Commission, Australian Taxation Office, AUSTRAC, law enforcement agencies and other regulatory and government bodies from time to time in Australia.
- Financial service institutions (advisors, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor; and
- Companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf, such as service providers that prepare and mail statements and transaction confirmations or provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services.
- These companies acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential.
We may collect, use and disclose personal data about you, including personal data you may voluntarily disclose to us in any manner, so that we can (i) carry out our obligations with respect to the services that we provide; (ii) carry out our everyday business activities and dealings with you; (iii) compile statistical analysis of the pages of the Website visited; (iv) monitor and analyse our business; (v) participate in crime prevention, legal and regulatory compliance, including screening and comparing such data against sanctions and other databases used for crime prevention purposes; (vi) market and develop other products and services; (vii) transfer any of our rights or obligations in relation to the services that we offer; and (viii) process your personal data for other related purposes. If you do not provide us with your personal information, or if you provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information, we may not be able to provide you with our services, including giving you access to our Websites.
- Access to personal information
Where a person requests access to their personal information, our policy is, subject to certain conditions (as outlined below) to permit access. Supertrader will correct personal information where that information is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We will not charge you a fee for your access request but may charge you the reasonable cost of processing your request. If a person wishes to access their personal information or correct it, they should contact the Privacy Officer, and we will seek to provide such information within a reasonable period of time, and in the manner so requested (where reasonable to do so). Supertrader may not always be able to give you access to all the personal information we hold about you. If this is the case, we will provide a written explanation of the reasons for our refusal, together with details of our complaints process for if you wish to challenge the decision.We may not be able to give you access to information in the following circumstances:
- Where we reasonably believe this may pose a serious threat to the life, health of safety of any individual or to public health/safety;
- Which would unreasonably impact the privacy of another individual;
- Where such request is reasonably considered to be frivolous or vexatious;
- Which relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings which would otherwise not be accessible in the discovery process relating to such proceedings;
- Which would reveal our intentions and thereby prejudice our negotiations with you;
- Which would be unlawful;
- Which is prohibited by law or a court/tribunal order;
- Which relates to suspected unlawful activity or serious misconduct, where access would likely prejudice the taking of appropriate action in relation thereto;
- Where enforcement activities conducted by or on behalf of an enforcement body may be prejudiced; or
- Where access would reveal details regarding a commercially sensitive decision-making process.
- Up-to-date accuracy information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is sufficiently accurate, complete, and up-to-date. To ensure we can maintain this level of accuracy and completeness, we recommend that you:
- Inform us of any errors in your personal information as soon as possible; and
- Update us with any changes to your personal information as soon as possible.
- The security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps and precautions to keep personal information secure from loss, misuse, and interference, and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. If you use the Internet to communicate with us, you should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information over the Internet. Supertrader does not have control over information while in transit over the Internet and we cannot guarantee its security. Where information is no longer required to be held or retained by Supertrader for any purpose or legal obligation, we will take all reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the information accordingly.
- Privacy Complaints
If you have any question about this Policy, or wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, you can lodge a complaint with us by:Complaints Officer
Telephone: 02 8197 0065
Writing: Suite 2304 International Tower One 100 Barangaroo Ave Barangaroo NSW 2000 Sydney
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can also refer your complaint to the office of the Australian information Commissioner by telephoning 1300 363 992 or visiting their website at www.oaic.gov.au.
超过300个外汇货币对 – 在全球流动性最高的金融市场之一交易，日均交易额超过了5万亿美元。